NOTICE AND AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Wednesday, October 28, 2020
Time: 5:00 p.m.
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City Council will hold a Regular Meeting on the 28th Day of October 2020 which meeting will begin at 5:00 PM. The Meeting will be available to view live steam on the YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxLBLm30-XLqM1AEmhpcMA. Council Chambers will be available to residents, but we will have limited availability and follow Covid-19 guidelines.
1. Call to Order:
2. Opening Ceremony:
– Pledge of Allegiance: Leina Mathis
– Opening Comments: Leina Mathis
3. Communications and Appearances:
4. Conflicts and Disclosures:
5. Working Agenda:
A. Public Hearing(s) 5:00 p.m.
B. Consent Agenda:
1. Approval of Claims and Minutes
– Oct. 14, 2020 Regular City Council Meeting Minutes
– Claims through October 28, 2020.
2. Calendar of Events
– Nov. 4, 2020 City Council Work Meeting
– Nov. 11, 2020 Veterans Day (Offices Closed)
– Nov. 18, 2020 City Council Special Meeting
– Nov. 25, 2020 Regular City Council Meeting (Cancelled)
– Nov. 26, 2020 Thanksgiving Day
– Nov. 26 & 27, 2020 Offices Closed
C. General Business:
1. Consider approval of a Proclamation setting November as National American Indian Heritage
Month. Judy Lehman, American Indian Chair / Presented by Mayor Rosenberg.
2. Consider approval of the Road Dedication Plat for Chapel Street, Clary Lane, Sycamore Drive
& Bonelli Trail. Presented by Corey Bundy, Building & Zoning Official.
3. Consider recommendation on proposed revisions to the Santa Clara City Zoning Ordinance,
Chapter 17.68 Planned Development and approve Ordinance 2020-10. Presented by Devin
4. Consider Awarding Bid for Canyon View & Little League Parking Improvements
Engineering. Presented by Brad Hays, Parks & Trails Director.
5. Consider Awarding Bid for Security Cameras at City Hall to V.LC.M, not to exceed
$72,500.00. Presented by Brock Jacobsen, City Manager.
6. Consider request to fund the CARES Small Business Grant Program in an amount not to
exceed $200,000.00. Presented by Brock Jacobsen, City Manager.
a. Mayor / Council Reports
7. Executive Session
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodation during this meeting should notify the city no later than 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling 435-673-6712. In accordance with State Statute and Council Policy, one or more Council Members may be connected via speakerphone or may by two-thirds vote to go into a closed meeting. Zoom Meeting Participants: Participants on the Zoom call are limited to City Staff, Council Members, and applicants on the Agenda. Email calendar invitations will be sent out in advance of the meeting. Instructions for each meeting will include the meeting link, ID, and password to join. When joining the meeting your screen name must show your Full Name. Each applicant will be accepted into the meeting when their item is up for discussion. Submissions from this form will be sent directly to the City. Please contact Chris Shelley at (435) 673-6712 Ext. 203 with any questions regarding Public meetings.
The undersigned, duly appointed City Recorder does hereby certify that the above notice and agenda was posted within the Santa Clara City limits on this 27th day of October 2020 at Santa Clara City Hall, on the City Hall Notice Board, at the Santa Clara Post Office, on the Utah State Public Notice Website, and on the City Website at https://www.sccity.org. The 2020 meeting schedule was also provided to the Spectrum on January 1, 2020.
Chris Shelley – City Recorder