NOTICE AND AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Wednesday, October 14, 2020
Time: 5:00 p.m.
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City Council will hold a Regular Meeting on the 14th day of October 2020 in the City Council Chambers of the Town Hall at 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara
Utah. which meeting will begin at 5:00 PM. The Meeting will be available to view live on the YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxLBLm30-XLqM1AEmhpcMA Council Chambers will be available to residents, but we will have limited availability and follow Covid-19 guidelines.
1. Call to Order
2. Opening Ceremony:
– Pledge of Allegiance: Ben Shakespeare
– Opening Comments: Ben Shakespeare
3. Communications and Appearances:
4. Conflicts and Disclosures:
5. Working Agenda:
A. Public Hearing(s) 5:00 p.m.
B. Consent Agenda:
1. Approval of Claims and Minutes
– Sept. 23, 2020 Regular City Council Minutes
– Oct. 7, 2020 City Council Work Meeting Minutes
– Claims through Oct. 14, 2020
2. Calendar of Events
– Oct. 28, 2020 Regular City Council Meeting
– Nov. 4, 2020 City Council Work Meeting
– Nov. 11, 2020 Veterans Day (Offices Closed)
– Nov. 2020 Regular City Council Meeting
3. Cancel the November 11th, November 25th and December 23, 2020 City Council Meetings and set a Special Meeting for Nov. 18, 2020.
C. General Business:
1. Consider approval of a Proclamation setting October as Domestic Violence Awareness Month. (Lindsey Boyer, Exec. Dir. Dove Center). Presented by Mayor Rosenberg.
2. Consider a Project Plan which consist of a site plan and building elevation drawings for a Tagg N Go car wash in a Planned Development Commercial Zone located at approximately 3488 Pioneer Parkway in front of the Harmons store. Conner Atkins; RCG LLC applicants. Presented by Bob Nicholson, City Planner.
3. Consider 2nd Amendment of Final Plat for Ocotillo Springs Phase 3, located south of North Town Road and east of 400 East Street. Jared Bates, representing. Presented by Bob Nicholson, City Planner.
4. Consider a proposed amendment to Title 16, Section 16.24.080 Subdivision Ordinance to reduce a landscape strip to accommodate a needed turning lane at intersection and approve Ordinance 2020-14. Presented by Bob Nicholson, City Planner.
5. Consider Approval of Concessionaire for Gubler Park & Little League. Presented by Brad Hays, Parks & Trails Director.
6. Discuss the potential for a new park on the Church Orchard property on Chapel Street.
a. Mayor / Council Reports:
7. Executive Session:
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodation during this meeting should notify the city no later than 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling 435-673-6712. In accordance with State Statute and Council Policy, one or more Council Members may be connected via speakerphone or may by two-thirds vote to go into a closed meeting. The undersigned, duly appointed City Recorder, does hereby certify that the above notice and agenda was posted within the Santa Clara City limits on this 12th day of October 2020 at Santa Clara City Hall, on the City Hall Notice Board, at the Santa Clara Post Office, on
the Utah State Public Notice Website, and on the City Website at https://www.sccity.org. The 2020 meeting schedule was also provided to the Spectrum on January 1, 2020.
Chris Shelley – City Recorder