NOTICE AND AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY COUNCIL WORK MEETING
Wednesday September 1, 2021,
Time: 5:00 p.m.
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City Council will hold a Work Meeting on the 1st day of September 2021in the City Council Chambers of the Town Hall at 2603 Santa Clara Drive Santa Clara Utah, 84765. The Meeting will be available to view live stream on the YouTube link: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC xLBLm30_XLqM1AEmhpcMA
Council Chambers will be available to residents, but we will have limited availability and follow Covid-19 guidelines.
1. Call to Order:
2. Working Agenda:
A. General Business
1. Water Conservation & New Development discussion. Presented by Zack Renstrom, WCWCD.
2. Power Rate increase discussion. Presented by Gary Hall, Power Director.
3. Silverado Concept Plan discussion. Applicant, Joe Brown.
4. Graveyard Wash Reservoir & annexation discussion. Brad Hays, Parks & Trails Director.
5. Shooting Ordinance change discussion. Brad Hays, Parks & Trails Director / Matt Ence, City Attorney.
6. Proposed de-annexation in the South Hills discussion. Brad Hays, Parks & Trials Director.
7. Temporary Landscape Ordinance for all new development discussion. Matt Ence, City Attorney.
3. Staff Reports:
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodation during this meeting should notify the city no later than 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling 435-673-6712. In accordance with State Statute and Council Policy, one or more Council Members may be connected via speakerphone or may by two-thirds vote to go into a closed meeting. Zoom Meeting Participants: Participants on the Zoom call are limited to City Staff, Council Members, and applicants on the Agenda. Email calendar invitations will be sent out in advance of the meeting. Instructions for each meeting will include the meeting link, ID, and password to join. When joining the meeting your screen name must show your Full Name. Each applicant will be accepted into the meeting when their item is up for discussion. Submissions from this form will be sent directly to the City. Please contact Chris Shelley at (435) 673-6712 Ext. 203 with any questions regarding Public meetings. The undersigned, duly appointed City Recorder, does hereby certify that the above notice and agenda was posted within the Santa Clara City limits on this 26Th day of August 2021at the Santa Clara City Hall, on the City Hall Notice Board, at the Santa Clara Post Office, on the Utah State Public Notice Website, and on the City Website at https://www.sccity.org. The 2021 meeting schedule was also provided
to the Spectrum on January1, 2021.
Chris Shelley – City Recorder