NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
PUBLIC HEARING TO DISCUSS A POWER COST ADJUSTMENT (PCA)
The Santa Clara City Council will hold a Public Hearing at 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday Jan 26, 2022, in the City Council Chambers of the Town Hall located at 2603 Santa Clara Dr., Santa Clara, UT. 84765.
The purpose of the Public Hearing is to receive public input regarding a Power Cost Adjustment.
Citizens of Santa Clara are encouraged to attend the hearing where they will be given the opportunity to express any concerns they may have with the proposed action.
In compliance with the American with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary Communicative aids and services) during this hearing should notify the City Recorder, Chris Shelley at 673-6712 ext.203 at least 24 hours prior to the hearing.
CHRIS SHELLEY, City Recorder
NOTICE AND AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Wednesday, January 26, 2022
Time: 5:00 p.m.
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City Council will hold a Regular Meeting on the 26th Day
of January 2022 which meeting will begin at 5:00 PM.
The Meeting will be available to view live steam on the YouTube link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC xLBLm30_XLqM1AEmhpcMA. Council Chambers will be available to
residents, but we will have limited availability and follow Covid-19 guidelines.
1. Call to Order:
2. Opening Ceremony:
– Pledge of Allegiance: Denny Drake
– Opening Comments: Denny Drake
3. Conflicts and Disclosures:
4. Working Agenda:
A. Public Hearing(s) 5:00 p.m.
1.Public Hearing to discuss and receive public comment regarding the Power Cost Adjustment
B. Consent Agenda:
1. Approval of Claims and Minutes
– Jan. 12, 2022 Regular City Council Mtg. Minutes
– Jan. 12, 2022 Executive Session Minutes
– Claims through Jan. 26, 2022.
2. Calendar of Events
– Feb. 2, 2022, City Council Work Meeting
– Feb. 9, 2022 Regular City Council Meeting
– Feb. 23, 2022 Regular City Council Meeting
C. General Business:
1. Consider approval of the Santa Clara City Power Cost Adjustment and approve Resolution
2022-01. Presented by Gary Hall, Power Director.
2. Consider Approval of a Preliminary Plat Extension for Santa Clara Valley Homes. Applicant,
Jim Ence. Presented by Jim McNulty.
3. Consider approval of the Dish Wireless Amended Agreement. Presented by Jim McNulty, City
4. Consider approval of the ADU Code Amendment and approve Ordinance 2022-04. Presented
by Jim McNulty, City Planner.
5. Consider approval of the View Point Subdivision Partial Plat Amendment. Presented by Jim
McNulty, City Planner.
6. Consider approval of a new position in the Public Works Department. Presented by Dustin
Mouritsen, Public Works Director.
a. Mayor / Council Reports
7. Executive Session
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodation during this meeting should
notify the city no later than 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling 435-673-6712. In accordance with State Statute and Council
Policy, one or more Council Members may be connected via speakerphone or may by two-thirds vote to go into a closed meeting.
Zoom Meeting Participants: Participants on the Zoom call are limited to City Staff, Council Members, and applicants on the Agenda. Email
calendar invitations will be sent out in advance of the meeting. Instructions for each meeting will include the meeting link, ID, and
password to join. When joining the meeting your screen name must show your Full Name. Each applicant will be accepted into the
meeting when their item is up for discussion. Submissions from this form will be sent directly to the City. Please contact Chris Shelley at
(435) 673-6712 Ext. 203 with any questions regarding Public meetings.
The undersigned, duly appointed City Recorder does hereby certify that the above notice and agenda was posted within the Santa Clara
City limits on this 21st day of January 2022 at Santa Clara City Hall, on the City Hall Notice Board, at the Santa Clara Post Office, on
the Utah State Public Notice Website, and on the City Website at https://www.sccity.org. The 2021 meeting schedule was also provided to
the Spectrum on January 12, 2022
Chris Shelley – City Recorder