NOTICE AND AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY COUNCIL WORK MEETING
Wednesday February 5, 2020,
Time: 5:00 p.m.
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City Council will hold a Work Meeting on the 5th day of February 2020 in the City Hall located at 2603 Santa Clara Dr. Santa Clara, Utah, which meeting will begin at 5:00 pm. The Agenda for the meeting is as follows:
(Tour of Sites in Santa Clara – 3:00 PM.)
1. Call to Order
2. Working Agenda
A. General Business
1. Air Quality Task Force presentation. Presented by Kathy Tolleson.
2. Street Impact Fee amendment discussion. Presented by Jack Taylor, Public Works Director.
3. Public Safety Impact Fee discussion. Presented by Brock Jacobsen, City Manager.
4. Quarterly Financials discussion. Presented by Brock Jacobsen, City Manager.
5. Streaming City Council Meetings discussion. Presented by Jarett Waite, City Council Member.
6. Review Development Fee Schedule. Corey Bundy, Building & Zoning Official.
3. Staff Reports
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodation during this meeting should notify the city no later than 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling 435-673-6712. In accordance with State Statute and Council Policy, one or more Council Members may be connected via speakerphone or may by two-thirds vote to go into a closed meeting. The undersigned, duly appointed City Recorder, does hereby certify that the above notice and agenda was posted within the Santa Clara City limits on this 30th day of January 2020 at the Santa Clara City Hall, on the City Hall Notice Board, at the Santa Clara Post Office, on the Utah State Public Notice Website, and on the City Website at https://www.sccity.org. The 2019 meeting schedule was also provided to the Spectrum on January 1, 2020.
Chris Shelley – City Recorder