NOTICE AND AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY COUNCIL WORK MEETING
Wednesday August 7, 2019,
Time: 5:00 p.m.
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City Council will hold a Work Meeting on the 7th day of August 2019 in the City Hall located at 2603 Santa Clara Dr. Santa Clara, Utah, which meeting will begin at 5:00 pm. The Agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Call to Order
2. Working Agenda
A. General Business
1. Investment Presentation by Ben Sehy, Moreton Advisors.
2. Rachel Drive Fire Station remodel discussion.
3. Discussion on new home C. O’s for front yard landscape.
4. St. George Area Economic Development invoice discussion.
5. Campaign Ordinance sign discussion.
6. Discussion on replacement of light fixtures at Canyon View Little League Park.
7. Swiss Days Park restroom discussion.
3. Staff Reports
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodation during this meeting should notify the city no later than 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling 435-673-6712. In accordance with State Statute and Council Policy, one or more Council Members may be connected via speakerphone or may by two-thirds vote to go into a closed meeting. The undersigned, duly appointed City Recorder, does hereby certify that the above notice and agenda was posted within the Santa Clara City limits on this 6th day of August 2019 at the Santa Clara City Hall, on the City Hall Notice Board, at the Santa Clara Post Office, on the Utah State Public Notice Website, and on the City Website at https://www.sccity.org. The 2019 meeting schedule was also provided to the Spectrum on January 10, 2019.
Chris Shelley – City Recorder