NOTICE AND AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY COUNCIL SPECIAL MEETING
Wednesday February 7, 2018
Time: 5:00 p.m.
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City Council will hold a Special Meeting on the 7th day of February 2017, in the City Hall located at 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara, Utah, which meeting will begin at 5:00 p.m. The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Call to Order
2. Opening Ceremony
– Pledge of Allegiance: Wendell Gubler
– Opening Comments: Wendell Gubler
3. Working Agenda
A. General Business
1. Consider Approval of Power Sales Agreement. Presented by Jack Taylor, Public Works Director.
2. Fire & Police Departments Update. Presented by Bob Flowers, Police Chief & Dan Nelson, Fire Chief.
3. Legislative Update. Presented by Tode Hafen, Council Member.
4. Quarterly Financials. Presented by Brock Jacobsen, Assistant City Manager.
5. Set Public Hearing for Budget Amendment for FY 2018 for February 28, 2018. Presented by Brock Jacobsen, Assistant City Manager.
Attachements: General Fund Period Ending Dec 31, 2017
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodation during this meeting should notify the city no later than 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling 435-673-6712. In accordance with State Statute and Council Policy, one or more Council Members may be connected via speakerphone or may by two-thirds vote to go into a closed meeting.
The undersigned, duly appointed City Recorder, does hereby certify that the above notice and agenda was posted within the Santa Clara City limits on this 1st day of February 2018 at Santa Clara City Hall, on the City Hall Notice Board, at the Santa Clara Post Office, on the Utah State Public Notice Website, and on the City Website at https://www.sccity.org. The 2017 meeting schedule was also provided to the Spectrum on January 15, 2017.
Chris Shelley – City Recorder