- Download 24
- File Size 114.46 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date August 30, 2021
- Last Updated August 30, 2021
09-07-2021 | Planning Comission Public Hearings
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARINGS
The Santa Clara Planning Commission will hold a Public Hearing at 5:30 p.m. on Tuesday September 7, 2021 in the City Council Chambers of the Town Hall located at 2603 Santa Clara Dr., Santa Clara, UT. 84765.
The purpose of the Public Hearing is to receive public input and consider approval on:
1. Consider a proposed amendment to the Santa Clara City Zoning Ordinance to amend Section17.68.50:C to exempt affordable housing projects from the 30-unit apartment limit in the Planned Development Residential Zone.
2. Consider a request for a rezone from Residential R-1-10 to Planned Development Residential on 20.7 acres located east of 400 East and north of North Town Road. The subject property abuts Ivins City to the west and to the north. Taylor Built Homes/Robert Smith, applicant.
3. Consider a request for approval of a Project Plan in a Planned Development Commercial Zone located approximately 3542 Rachel Drive in front of the Harmons store. The Project Plan consists of the site plan and building elevation drawings. Kristen Voros, applicant.
Citizens of Santa Clara are encouraged to attend the hearing where they will be given the opportunity to express any concerns they may have with the proposed action. In compliance with the American with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary Communicative aids and services) during this hearing should notify the City Recorder, Chris Shelley at 673-6712 ext.203 at least 24 hours prior to the hearing.
CHRIS SHELLEY, City Recorder