- Download 53
- File Size 8.79 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date August 9, 2021
- Last Updated August 11, 2021
08-12-2021 | Planning Commission Packet
NOTICE OF AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY PLANNING COMMISSION
Thursday, August 12, 2021
2603 Santa Clara Drive
Time: 5:30 PM
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City will hold a Planning Commission meeting on the 12th day of August 2021, in the Santa Clara Town Hall located at 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara, Utah, which meeting will begin at 5:30 PM. The meeting will be available live stream on the Santa Clara City or directly to the YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_xLBLm30-XLqM1AEmhpcMA
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Call to Order:
2. Opening Ceremony:
- Pledge of Allegiance: Marv Wilson
- Opening Comments: (Invocation): Marv Wilson
3. Communications and Appearances:
A. General Citizen Communication
4. Working Agenda:
A. Public Hearing(s)
1. Public Hearing on proposed amendment to Santa Clara City Code, Title 17 Zoning, Section 17.68.40. Planned Development Standards and Requirements to add a new section to established density equivalents for Assisted Living facilities.
B. General Business
1. Recommendation to City Council on a proposed amendment to Santa Clara City Code, Title 17 Zoning, Section 17.68.40. Planned Development Standards and Requirements to add a new section to established density equivalents for Assisted Living facilities.
2. Recommendation to City Council of Preliminary and Final Plat for Arrowhead Estates located at approximately 2451 Arrowhead Trail Drive and consider approval of an exception to the Subdivision ordinance to accommodate the reduced parcel width. Curtis Anderson, applicant.
3. Recommendation to City Council for request of a Lot Split for property located
at 2789 Santa Clara Drive. Reggie Gates, applicant.
5. Discussion Items
1. Zoning Ordinance amendment 17.68 to allow increased density in a PD-R zone for affordable housing projects.
6. Approval of Minutes
A. Request Approval of July 15, 2021 Special Meeting minutes.
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations during this meeting should notify the City at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling (435) 673-6712.
Electronic Meetings Policies
Pursuant to the Executive Order issued by Governor Gary Herbert on March 18, 2020 regarding Electronic Public Meetings, please be advised that meetings will be held electronically. An anchor location will be located at the Santa Clara City Hall Council Chambers located at 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara Utah. No more than 20 people will be permitted to enter the building. Full Agendas, meeting packets, and archive minutes/recordings can be found on the City calendar at: https://sccity.org/events/ or https://sccity.org/agendas-minutes/. Live Stream Viewing & Public Hearings: Meeting Live Streams and Recordings can be found on the Official Santa Clara City YouTube Channel. The link can be found on our website main page: https://sccity.org/ or https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_xLBLm30-XLqM1AEmhpcMA. Persons who would like to comment on Public Hearings may do so by filling out the Public Comment form through our website at https://sccity.org/public-hearings/. The City will be taking Public Comment beginning the day the Agenda is published and until the Public
Hearing is closed. Comments submitted prior to the close of the public comment period will be read into the record. Zoom Meeting Participants: Participants on the Zoom call are limited to City Staff, Council Members, and applicants on the Agenda. E-mail calendar invitations will be sent out in advance of the meeting. Instructions for each meeting will include the meeting link, ID, and password to join. When joining the meeting your screen name must show your Full Name. Each applicant will be accepted into the meeting when their item is up for discussion. Submissions from this form will be sent directly to the City. Please contact Chris Shelley at (435) 673-6712 Ext. 203 with any questions regarding Public meetings.
Posted this 5th day of August 2021.
Selena Nez – Planning Commission Secretary