- Download 33
- File Size 23.89 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date August 23, 2021
- Last Updated September 23, 2021
08-25-2021 | City Council Packet
NOTICE AND AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Wednesday, August 25, 2021
Time: 5:00 p.m.
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City Council will hold a Regular Meeting on the 25th Day of August 2021 which meeting will begin at 5:00 PM. The Meeting will be available to view live steam on the YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_xLBLm30-XLqM1AEmhpcMA. Council Chambers will be available to residents, but we will have limited availability and follow Covid-19 guidelines.
1. Call to Order:
2. Opening Ceremony:
- Pledge of Allegiance: Wendell Gubler
- Opening Comments: Wendell Gubler
3. Communications and Appearances:
4. Conflicts and Disclosures:
5. Working Agenda:
A. Public Hearing(s) 5:00 p.m.
B. Consent Agenda:
1. Approval of Claims and Minutes
- July 28, 2021 Executive Session Minutes
- Aug. 11, 2021, Regular City Council Meeting Minutes
- Claims through Aug. 25, 2021.
2. Calendar of Events
- Sept. 1, 2021, City Council Work Meeting
- Sept. 6, 2021 Labor Day (Offices Closed)
- Sept. 8, 2021 Regular City Council Meeting
- Sept. 22, 2021 Regular City Council Meeting
- Swiss Days Sept. 23 – 25, 2021
C. General Business:
1. Consider approval of the Cooperative Agreement between Santa Clara, Utah, and Spin for the operation of electric scooters in the public right of way. Presented by Mayor Rosenberg.
2. Consider approving a proposed code amendment to the Santa Clara City Code, Title 17, Section 17.68.40 Planned Development Standards and Requirements to add a section to establish density equivalents for Assisted Living facilities and approve Ordinance 2021-09. Presented by Bob Nicholson, City Planner.
3. Consider approval of a Preliminary and Final Plat for Arrowhead Estates Subdivision located at approximately 2451 Arrowhead Trail Drive and consider approval of an exception to the Subdivision standards for reduced width of parcel. (Curtis Anderson, Applicant) Presented by Bob Nicholson, City Planner.
4. Consider approving a request for a lot split for property located at 2789 Santa Clara Drive. Reggie Gates, applicant. Presented by Bob Nicholson, City Planner.
5. Consider approval of an amended project plan in a Planned Development Residential Zone for Black Desert Golf Course located on the north side of Pioneer Parkway and just west of the present Entrada Development and approve Ordinance 2021-10. Presented by Matt Ence, City Attorney.
6. Consider approval of an Encroachment Agreement between Santa Clara City and Mark Sanders. Presented by Brock Jacobson, City Manager.
A. Mayor / Council Reports
7. Executive Session
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodation during this meeting should notify the city no later than 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling 435-673-6712. In accordance with State Statute and Council Policy, one or more Council Members may be connected via speakerphone or may by two-thirds vote to go into a closed meeting. Zoom Meeting Participants: Participants on the Zoom call are limited to City Staff, Council Members, and applicants on the Agenda. Email calendar invitations will be sent out in advance of the meeting. Instructions for each meeting will include the meeting link, ID, and password to join. When joining the meeting your screen name must show your Full Name. Each applicant will be accepted into the meeting when their item is up for discussion. Submissions from this form will be sent directly to the City. Please contact Chris Shelley at
(435) 673-6712 Ext. 203 with any questions regarding Public meetings. The undersigned, duly appointed City Recorder does hereby certify that the above notice and agenda was posted within the Santa Clara City limits on this 19th day of August 2021 at Santa Clara City Hall, on the City Hall Notice Board, at the Santa Clara Post Office, on the Utah State Public Notice Website, and on the City Website at https://www.sccity.org. The 2021 meeting schedule was also provided to the Spectrum on January 1, 2021.
Chris Shelley – City Recorder