- Download 49
- File Size 4.00 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date July 27, 2021
- Last Updated July 27, 2021
07-28-2021 | City Council Regular Meeting Packet
NOTICE AND AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Wednesday, July 28, 2021
Time: 5:00 p.m.
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City Council will hold a Regular Meeting on the 28th Day of July 2021 which meeting will begin at 5:00 PM. The Meeting will be available to view live steam on the YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC xLBLm30_XLqM1AEmhpcMA. Council Chambers will be available to residents, but we will have limited availability and follow Covid-19 guidelines.
1. Call to Order:
2. Opening Ceremony:
- Pledge of Allegiance: Jarett Waite
- Opening Comments: Jarett Waite
3. Communications and Appearances:
4. Conflicts and Disclosures:
5. Working Agenda:
A. Public Hearing(s) 5:00 p.m.
B. Consent Agenda:
1. Approval of Claims and Minute
- July 14, 2021, Regular City Council Meeting Minutes
- Claims through July 28, 2021.
2. Calendar of Events
- Aug. 4, 2021, City Council Work Meeting
- Aug.11, 2021 Regular City Council Meeting
- Aug. 15-18th Annual UAMPS Meeting
-Aug. 25, 2021 Regular City Council Meeting
3. Set Public Hearing regarding a Power Rate Increase for Aug. 11, 2021 at 5:00pm.
C. General Business:
1. Consider approval of a Preliminary Plat for the Vineyards Phase 11 Subdivision, generally located north of Santa Clara River and east of Vineyard Drive. Applicant Kent Frei. Presented by Bob Nicholson, City Planner.
2. Consider approval of the Water Way Program and approve Resolution 2021-11R. Presented by Kristelle Hill, Administrative Assistant.
3. Consider approval of the Snow Jensen Rate Increase. Presented by Brock Jacobsen, City
4. Consider Jack Taylors Consultant Agreement. Presented by Brock Jacobsen, City Manager.
a. Mayor / Council Reports
7. Executive Session
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodation during this meeting should notify the city no later than 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling 435-673-6712. In accordance with State Statute and Council Policy, one or more Council Members may be connected via speakerphone or may by two-thirds vote to go into a closed meeting. Zoom Meeting Participants: Participants on the Zoom call are limited to City Staff, Council Members, and applicants on the Agenda. Email calendar invitations will be sent out in advance of the meeting. Instructions for each meeting will include the meeting link, ID, and password to join. When joining the meeting your screen name must show your Full Name. Each applicant will be accepted into the meeting when their item is up for discussion. Submissions from this form will be sent directly to the City. Please contact Chris Shelley at
(435) 673-6712 Ext. 203 with any questions regarding Public meetings. The undersigned, duly appointed City Recorder does hereby certify that the above notice and agenda was posted within the Santa Clara City limits on this 22nd day of July 2021 at Santa Clara City Hall, on the City Hall Notice Board, at the Santa Clara Post Office, on the Utah State Public Notice Website, and on the City Website at https://www.sccity.org. The 2021 meeting schedule was also provided to the Spectrum on January 1, 2021.
Chris Shelley – City Recorder