- Download 4
- File Size 2.86 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date July 26, 2021
- Last Updated July 27, 2021
05-05-2021 | City Council Work Meeting Packet
NOTICE AND AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY COUNCIL WORK MEETING
Wednesday May 5, 2021,
Time: 5:00 p.m.
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City Council will hold a Work Meeting on the 5th day of May 2021 at 5:00 PM. in the City Council Chambers of the Town Hall at 2603 Santa
Clara Drive, Santa Clara Utah 84765. The Meeting will be available to view live stream on the You Tube link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_xLBLm30-XLqM1AEmhpcMA
Council Chambers will be available to residents, but we will have limited availability and follow Covid-19 guidelines. (This will be a Combined meeting with the Santa Clara Planning Commission).
1. Call to Order
2. Working Agenda
A. General Business
1. PD Zone discussion. Presented by Brock Jacobsen, City Manager.
2. Water Conservation discussion. Presented by Dustin Mouritsen, Public Works Director.
3. Public Transit discussion. Presented by Brock Jacobsen, City Manager.
4. Review Quarterly Financials. Presented by Brock Jacobsen, City Manager.
3. Staff Reports
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodation during this meeting should notify the city no later than 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling 435-673-6712. In accordance with State Statute and Council Policy, one or more Council Members may be connected via speakerphone or may by two-thirds vote to go into a closed meeting. Zoom Meeting Participants: Participants on the Zoom call are limited to City Staff, Council Members, and applicants on the Agenda. Email calendar invitations will be sent out in advance of the meeting. Instructions for each meeting will include the meeting link, ID, and password to join. When joining the meeting your screen name must show your Full Name. Each applicant will be accepted into the meeting when their item is up for discussion. Submissions from this form will be sent directly to the City. Please contact Chris Shelley at
(435) 673-6712 Ext. 203 with any questions regarding Public meetings. The undersigned, duly appointed City Recorder, does hereby certify that the above notice and agenda was posted within the Santa Clara City limits on this 30th day of April 2021at the Santa Clara City Hall, on the City Hall Notice Board, at the Santa Clara Post Office, on the Utah State Public Notice Website, and on the City Website at https://www.sccity.org. The 2021 meeting schedule was also provided to the Spectrum on January1, 2021.
Chris Shelley – City Recorder