- Download 1
- File Size 32.04 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date July 26, 2021
- Last Updated July 27, 2021
04-14-2021 | City Council Regular Meeting Packet
NOTICE AND AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Wednesday, April 14, 2021
Time: 5:00 p.m.
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City Council will hold a Regular Meeting on the 14th day of April 2021 in the City Council Chambers of the Town Hall at 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara Utah. which meeting will begin at 5:00 PM. The Meeting will be available to view live on the YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxLBLm30-XLqM1AEmhpcMA Council Chambers will be available to residents, but we will have limited availability and follow Covid-19 guidelines.
1. Call to Order
2. Opening Ceremony:
- Pledge of Allegiance: Ben Shakespeare
- Opening Comments: Ben Shakespeare
3. Communications and Appearances:
4. Conflicts and Disclosures:
5. Working Agenda:
A. Public Hearing(s) 5:00 p.m.
B. Consent Agenda:
1. Approval of Claims and Minutes
- Mar. 24, 2021 Regular City Council Meeting Minutes
- April. 7, 2021 City Council Work Meeting Minutes
- Claims through April 14, 2020
2. Calendar of Events
- April 21-23, 2021 League of Cities & Towns
- April 28, 2021 Regular City Council Meeting
- May 5th City Council Work Meeting
3. Set Public Hearing to receive public input regarding the Proposed Tentative Budget for
C. General Business:
1. Consider approval of an Interlocal Cooperation Agreement with Washington County for Medical Surge and Event Equipment distribution and joint response & operations. Presented by Randy Hancey, Fire Chief.
2. Consider approval of a Preliminary Plat for Solace Subdivision, a single-family subdivision in a R-1-10/RA Zone on 44.49 acres generally located along North Town Road and east of Bella Sol Subdivision. Presented by Bob Nicholson, City Planner.
3. Consider approval of Bid for Slurry Seal Project. Presented by Dustin Mouritsen, Public Works Director.
4. Consider amendment to the Interlocal Agreement for the Iron Man Race. Presented by Brock Jacobsen, City Manager.
5. Consider approval of updated Building Official and Planning / Zoning /Economic Development Coordinator Job Descriptions. Presented by Brock Jacobsen, City Manager.
a. Mayor / Council Reports:
7. Executive Session:
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodation during this meeting should notify the city no later than 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling 435-673-6712. In accordance with State Statute and Council Policy, one or more Council Members may be connected via speakerphone or may by two-thirds vote to go into a closed meeting.
Zoom Meeting Participants: Participants on the Zoom call are limited to City Staff, Council Members, and applicants on the Agenda. Email calendar invitations will be sent out in advance of the meeting. Instructions for each meeting will include the meeting link, ID, and password to join. When joining the meeting your screen name must show your Full Name. Each applicant will be accepted into the meeting when their item is up for discussion. Submissions from this form will be sent directly to the City. Please contact Chris Shelley at (435) 673-6712 Ext. 203 with any questions regarding Public meetings.
The undersigned, duly appointed City Recorder, does hereby certify that the above notice and agenda was posted within the Santa Clara City limits on this 8th day of April 2021 at Santa Clara City Hall, on the City Hall Notice Board, at the Santa Clara Post Office, on the Utah State Public Notice Website, and on the City Website at https://www.sccity.org. The 2020 meeting schedule was also provided to the Spectrum on January 1, 2021.
Chris Shelley – City Recorder