- Download 1
- File Size 2.19 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date July 26, 2021
- Last Updated July 27, 2021
02-24-2021 | City Council Regular Meeting Packet
NOTICE AND AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Wednesday, February 24, 2021
Time: 5:00 p.m.
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City Council will hold a Regular Meeting on the 24th Day of February 2021 which meeting will begin at 5:00 PM. The Meeting will be available to view live steam on the YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_xLBLm30-XLqM1AEmhpcMA. Council Chambers will be available to residents, but we will have limited availability and follow Covid-19 guidelines.
1. Call to Order:
2. Opening Ceremony:
- Pledge of Allegiance: Jarett Waite
- Opening Comments: Jarett Waite
3. Communications and Appearances:
4. Conflicts and Disclosures:
5. Working Agenda:
A. Public Hearing(s) 5:00 p.m.
B. Consent Agenda:
1. Approval of Claims and Minutes
- Feb. 10, 2021 Santa Clara City Regular City Council Meeting Minutes
- Feb. 10, 2021 Executive Session Minutes
- Claims through Feb. 24, 2021.
2. Calendar of Events
- Feb. 25, 2021 Budget Retreat 10:30 am.
- Mar. 3, 2021 City Council Work Meeting
- Mar. 10, 2021 Regular City Council Meeting
- Mar. 24, 2021 Regular City Council Meeting
3. Set a public Hearing to receive public input on amending the Santa Clara City Subdivision Fees for City Inspections and annexations for March 10, 2021 at 5:00pm.
C. General Business:
1. Zach Renstrom introduction and Water District update. Presented by Mayor Rosenberg.
2. Consider approval of the Santa Clara City Municipal Wastewater Planning Program (MWPP) Annual Report. Presented be Jack Taylor, Public Works Director.
3. Consider adopting a Proposed amendment to the Santa Clara City Code, Title 17 Zoning, section17.68.40 Planned Development Standards & Requirements to add a new section to establish density equivalents for Assisted Living facilities and approve Ordinance 2021-04. Presented by Bob Nicholson, City Planner.
a. Mayor / Council Reports
7. Executive Session
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodation during this meeting should notify the city no later than 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling 435-673-6712. In accordance with State Statute and Council Policy, one or more Council Members may be connected via speakerphone or may by two-thirds vote to go into a closed meeting. Zoom Meeting Participants: Participants on the Zoom call are limited to City Staff, Council Members, and applicants on the Agenda. Email calendar invitations will be sent out in advance of the meeting. Instructions for each meeting will include the meeting link, ID, and password to join. When joining the meeting your screen name must show your Full Name. Each applicant will be accepted into the meeting when their item is up for discussion. Submissions from this form will be sent directly to the City. Please contact Chris Shelley at (435) 673-6712 Ext. 203 with any questions regarding Public meetings. The undersigned, duly appointed City Recorder does hereby certify that the above notice and agenda was posted within the Santa Clara City limits on this 22nd day of February 2021 at Santa Clara City Hall, on the City Hall Notice Board, at the Santa Clara Post Office, on the Utah State Public Notice Website, and on the City Website at https://www.sccity.org. The 2021 meeting schedule was also provided to the Spectrum on January 1, 2021.
Chris Shelley – City Recorder