- Download 1
- File Size 13.55 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date July 26, 2021
- Last Updated July 27, 2021
02-10-2021 | City Council Regular Meeting Packet
NOTICE AND AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Wednesday, February 10, 2021
Time: 5:00 p.m.
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City Council will hold a Regular Meeting on the 10th day of February 2021 in the City Council Chambers of the Town Hall at 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara Utah. which meeting will begin at 5:00 PM? The Meeting will be available to view live on the YouTube link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_xLBLm30-XLqM1AEmhpcMA Council Chambers will be available to residents, but we will have limited availability and follow Covid-19 guidelines.
1. Call to Order
2. Opening Ceremony:
- Pledge of Allegiance: Ben Shakespeare
- Opening Comments: Ben Shakespeare
3. Communications and Appearances:
4. Conflicts and Disclosures:
5. Working Agenda:
A. Public Hearing(s) 5:00 p.m.
1. Public Hearing regarding the issuance and sale of not more than $4,000,000 aggregate principal amount of electric revenue and refunding bonds, series 2021 and any potential economic impact that the project to be financed with the proceeds of that portion of the bonds issued under the act may have on the private sector and related matters.
B. Consent Agenda:
1. Approval of Claims and Minutes
- Jan. 27, 2021 City Council Meeting Minutes
- Feb. 3, 2021 City Council Work Meeting Minutes
- Claims through Feb. 10, 2020
2. Calendar of Events
- Feb. 24, 2021 Regular City Council Meeting
- Feb. 25, 2021 Budget Retreat 10:30 am.
- Mar. 3,2021 City Council Work Meeting
C. General Business:
1. Consider approval of the issuance and sale of not more than $4,000,000 aggregate principal amount of electric revenue and refunding bonds, series 2021 and any potential economic impact that the project to be financed with the proceeds of that portion of the bonds issued under the act may have on the private sector and related matters. Presented by Brock Jacobsen, City Manager.
2. Consider approval of request for construction access to his property through the City ROW on Country Lane to Sand Hallow Wash. Property location is 610 Country Lane, Applicant, Bob Lamoreaux. Presented by Corey Bundy, Building Official.
3. Consider adopting parameters resolution 2021-05R outlining the refunding of the 2012 Cache Valley Bank Sales Tax bond and the 2019 CIB Sales Tax bond,
Authorizing the issuance and sale of not more than $2,250,000 Aggregate principal amount of sales tax revenue refunding bonds, series 2021(The “Bonds”); fixing the maximum aggregate principal amount of the bonds, the maximum number of years over which the bonds may mature, the maximum interest rate which the bonds may bear, and the maximum discount from par at which the bonds may be sold; delegating to certain officers of the issuer the authority to approve the final terms and provisions of the bonds within the parameters’ set forth herein. Presented by Brock Jacobsen, City Manager.
4. Consider approving a Special Declaration of Santa Clara City regarding HB 278, Name change process for Dixie State University. Presented by Brock Jacobsen, City Manager.
5. Consider approval of the Waste-Water Impact Fee calculation method (ERU meter size). Presented by Jack Taylor, Public Works Director.
a. Mayor / Council Reports:
7. Executive Session:
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodation during this meeting should notify the city no later than 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling 435-673-6712. In accordance with State Statute and Council Policy, one or more Council Members may be connected via speakerphone or may by two-thirds vote to go into a closed meeting. Zoom Meeting Participants: Participants on the Zoom call are limited to City Staff, Council Members, and applicants on the Agenda. Email calendar invitations will be sent out in advance of the meeting. Instructions for each meeting will include the meeting link, ID, and password to join. When joining the meeting your screen name must show your Full Name. Each applicant will be accepted into the meeting when their item is up for discussion. Submissions from this form will be sent directly to the City. Please contact Chris Shelley at (435) 673-6712 Ext. 203 with any questions regarding Public meetings.
The undersigned, duly appointed City Recorder, does hereby certify that the above notice and agenda was posted within the Santa Clara City limits on this 4th day of February 2021 at Santa Clara City Hall, on the City Hall Notice Board, at the Santa Clara Post Office, on the Utah State Public Notice Website, and on the City Website at https://www.sccity.org. The 2020 meeting schedule was also provided to the Spectrum on January 1, 2021.
Chris Shelley – City Recorder