- Download 1
- File Size 27.66 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date July 26, 2021
- Last Updated July 27, 2021
01-27-2021 | City Council Regular Meeting Packet
NOTICE AND AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Wednesday, January 27, 2021
Time: 5:00 p.m.
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City Council will hold a Regular Meeting on the 27th Day of January 2021 which meeting will begin at 5:00 PM. The Meeting will be available to view live steam on the YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxLBLm30-XLqM1AEmhpcMA. Council Chambers will be available to residents, but we will have limited availability and follow Covid-19 guidelines.
1. Call to Order:
2. Opening Ceremony:
- Pledge of Allegiance: Leina Mathis
- Opening Comments: Leina Mathis
3. Communications and Appearances:
4. Conflicts and Disclosures:
5. Working Agenda:
A. Public Hearing(s) 5:00 p.m.
1. Public Hearing to receive public input on amending the Operating and Capital Budget for Fiscal Year 2020-2021.
2. Public Hearing to receive public input on consideration to approve a Single Event Beer Permit for the True Grit Epic Mountain Bike Race.
B. Consent Agenda:
1. Approval of Claims and Minutes
- Jan. 13, 2021 Santa Clara City Regular City Council Meeting Minutes
- Claims through Jan. 27, 2021.
2. Calendar of Events
- Feb. 3, 2021 City Council Work Meeting.
- Feb. 10, 2021 Regular City Council Meeting.
- Feb. 24, 2021 Regular City Council Meeting.
- Feb. 25, 2021 Budget Retreat 10:30 am.
3. Consider approval of a Final Plat for Sycamores at Santa Clara Phase 1D, located south of the Santa Clara River and east of Gates Lane. Presented by Bob Nicholson, City Planner/Corey Bundy, Building Official.
C. General Business:
1. Swear in Selena Nez as Deputy Recorder. Presented by Brock Jacobsen, City Manager.
2. Consider a Special Events Permit for the True Grit Epic Race / Beer Garden. Presented by
Brad Hay’s, Parks & Trails Director.
3. Consider amending the Operating and Capital Budget for Fiscal Year 2020-2021 and approve
Ordinance 2021-03. Presented by Brock Jacobsen, City Manager.
4. Consider approval of the Budget Calendar. Presented by Brock Jacobsen, City Manager.
5. Consider approval of a Project Plan for a proposed O’Reilly Auto Parts Store in a Planned
Development Commercial Zone, located approximately at 3635 Pioneer Parkway in the
Giovengo subdivision lot 2, in the southwest corner of the intersection of Pioneer Parkway and
Rachel Drive. The Project Plan consist of the site plan and building elevation drawings. RKF
Santa Clara LLC, applicant. Presented by Bob Nicholson, City Planner/Corey Bundy,
6. Consider approval of a Project Plan for a proposed Quench It Retail Center in a Planned
Development Commercial Zone, located approximately at 3663 Pioneer Parkway in the
Giovengo subdivision lot 1. The Project Plan consist of the site plan and building elevation
drawings. Derek Wiggins, representing. Presented by Bob Nicholson, City Planner/Corey
Bundy, Building Official.
7. Consider Awarding the Bid for the Rachel Street Fire Station remodel. Presented by Randy
Hancey, Fire Chief.
8. Consider approval of agreement with the Church of Jesus Christ of Ladder-day Saints for
purchase of equipment and water shares related to the Chapel Street orchard, and associated
donation of the land to the City.
a. Mayor / Council Reports
7. Executive Session
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodation during this meeting should notify the city no later than 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling 435-673-6712. In accordance with State Statute and Council Policy, one or more Council Members may be connected via speakerphone or may by two-thirds vote to go into a closed meeting. Zoom Meeting Participants: Participants on the Zoom call are limited to City Staff, Council Members, and applicants on the Agenda. Email calendar invitations will be sent out in advance of the meeting. Instructions for each meeting will include the meeting link, ID, and password to join. When joining the meeting your screen name must show your Full Name. Each applicant will be accepted into the meeting when their item is up for discussion. Submissions from this form will be sent directly to the City. Please contact Chris Shelley at (435) 673-6712 Ext. 203 with any questions regarding Public meetings.
The undersigned, duly appointed City Recorder does hereby certify that the above notice and agenda was posted within the Santa Clara City limits on this 21st day of January 2021 at Santa Clara City Hall, on the City Hall Notice Board, at the Santa Clara Post Office, on the Utah State Public Notice Website, and on the City Website at https://www.sccity.org. The 2021 meeting schedule was also provided to the Spectrum on January 1, 2021.
Chris Shelley – City Recorder