- Download 1
- File Size 3.41 MB
- Create Date July 26, 2021
NOTICE AND AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Wednesday, January 13, 2021
Time: 5:00 p.m.
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City Council will hold a Regular Meeting on the 13th day of January 2021 in the City Council Chambers of the Town Hall at 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara Utah. which meeting will begin at 5:00 PM? The Meeting will be available to view live on the YouTube link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxLBLm30-XLqM1AEmhpcMA Council Chambers will be available to residents, but we will have limited availability and follow Covid-19 guidelines.
1. Call to Order
2. Opening Ceremony:
- Pledge of Allegiance: Ben Shakespeare
- Opening Comments: Ben Shakespeare
3. Communications and Appearances:
4. Conflicts and Disclosures:
5. Working Agenda:
A. Public Hearing(s) 5:00 p.m.
1. Public Hearing to receive public input regarding Santa Clara City Hydrant Meters rental fee change.
2. Public Hearing to receive public input regarding Low Impact Fee Development (LID).
B. Consent Agenda:
1. Approval of Claims and Minutes
- Dec. 16, 2020 Special City Council Meeting Minutes
- Jan. 6, 2021 City Council Work Meeting Minutes
- Claims through Jan. 13, 2020
2. Calendar of Events
- Jan. 18, 2021 Martin Luther King Day (Offices Closed)
- Jan. 27, 2021 Regular City Council Meeting
- Feb. 3, 2021 City Council Work Meeting
- Feb. 10, 2021 Regular City Council Meeting
- Feb. 24, 2021 Regular City Council Meeting
3. Set a Public Hearing to receive public input on amending the Operating and Capital Budget
for Fiscal Year 2020-2021 for January 27,2021 at 5:00 pm.
C. General Business:
1. Consider amending the Santa Clara City Hydrant Meters rental fee and approve Resolution 2021-01R. Presented Jack Taylor, Public Works Director.
2. Consider amending the Low Impact Fee Development (LID) fee and approve Resolution 2021-02R Presented Jack Taylor, Public Works Director.
3. Consider Awarding Bid for the South Hills Water Line. Presented by Jack Taylor, Public Works Director.
4. Consider approval of the First Amended Interlocal Agreement Supporting the Renewed Mojave Desert Tortoise Incidental Take Permit Issued to Washington
County. Presented by Mayor Rosenberg.
5. Consider approval of an Interlocal Agreement for Tourism Money. Presented by Brad Hays, Parks & Trails Director
6. Consider approval of Ordinance 2021-01 Establishing conditions for approval of exceptions to the General Prohibition on Private “Gated Communities/Planned Dev. Districts” Title 17, Chapter 17.68.40. Presented by Matt Ence, City Attorney.
7. Consider approval of Ordinance 2021-02 Updating the Recycle Ordinance. Presented by Matt Ence, City Attorney.
8. Consider approval of Parameters Resolution 2021-03. Presented by Brock Jacobsen, City Manager.
a. Mayor / Council Reports:
7. Executive Session:
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodation during this meeting should notify the city no later than 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling 435-673-6712. In accordance with State Statute and Council Policy, one or more Council Members may be connected via speakerphone or may by two-thirds vote to go into a closed meeting. Zoom Meeting Participants: Participants on the Zoom call are limited to City Staff, Council Members, and applicants on the Agenda. Email calendar invitations will be sent out in advance of the meeting. Instructions for each meeting will include the meeting link, ID, and password to join. When joining the meeting your screen name must show your Full Name. Each applicant will be accepted into the meeting when their item is up for discussion. Submissions from this form will be sent directly to the City. Please contact Chris Shelley at (435) 673-6712 Ext. 203 with any questions regarding Public meetings.
The undersigned, duly appointed City Recorder, does hereby certify that the above notice and agenda was posted within the Santa Clara City limits on this 7th day of January 2021 at Santa Clara City Hall, on the City Hall Notice Board, at the Santa Clara Post Office, on the Utah State Public Notice Website, and on the City Website at https://www.sccity.org. The 2020 meeting schedule was also provided to the Spectrum on January 1, 2021.
Chris Shelley – City Recorder