- Download 598
- File Size 9.43 MB
- File Count 2
- Create Date October 22, 2021
- Last Updated April 18, 2022
2021-10-27 City Council Meeting
NOTICE AND AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Wednesday, October 27, 2021
Time: 5:00 p.m.
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City Council will hold a Regular Meeting on the 27th Day of October 2021 which meeting will begin at 5:00 PM. The Meeting will be available to view live steam on our YouTube Channel. Council Chambers will be available to residents, but we will have limited availability and follow Covid-19 guidelines.
1. Call to Order:
2. Opening Ceremony:
- Pledge of Allegiance: Wendell Gubler
- Opening Comments: Wendell Gubler
3. Communications and Appearances:
4. Conflicts and Disclosures:
5. Working Agenda:
A. Public Hearing(s) 5:00 p.m.
B. Consent Agenda:
1. Approval of Claims and Minutes
- Oct. 13, 2021 Regular City Council Mtg. Minutes
- Oct. 13, 2021 Executive Session Minutes
- Claims through Oct. 27, 2021.
2. Calendar of Events
- Nov. 3, 2021, City Council Work Meeting
- Nov. 10, 2021 Regular City Council Meeting
- Nov. 24, 2021 Regular City Council Meeting Canceled
3. Set a Public Hearing for November 10, 2021 at 5:00 pm. to discuss and receive public input regarding a power rate increase.
C. General Business:
1. Lowry Snow and Don Ipson presentation.
2. Consider amending the Final Plat for The Hills at Santa Clara Ph. 2B to adjust the lot line for Lots 210 and 211 located off Colbey Loop near the west end of the city boundary. Presented by Jim McNulty, City Planner.
3. Consider amending the Final Plat for Lots 19 and 21 of the Rhone Subdivision located off Bonelli Trail, and north of the Santa Clara River. Presented by Jim McNulty, City Planner.
4. Consider approving the Preliminary and Final Plats for Heights West Plat A located on Blair Circle near the Harmons Store. Presented by Jim McNulty, City Planner.
5. Consider a proposed code amendment to include Section 17.22, Internal Accessory Dwelling Units (IADUs) to be permitted in residential zones and approve Ordinance 2021-14. Presented by Jim McNulty, City Planner.
A. Mayor / Council Reports
7. Executive Session
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodation during this meeting should notify the city no later than 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling 435-673-6712. In accordance with State Statute and Council Policy, one or more Council Members may be connected via speakerphone or may by two-thirds vote to go into a closed meeting. Zoom Meeting Participants: Participants on the Zoom call are limited to City Staff, Council Members, and applicants on the Agenda. Email calendar invitations will be sent out in advance of the meeting. Instructions for each meeting will include the meeting link, ID, and password to join. When joining the meeting your screen name must show your Full Name. Each applicant will be accepted into the meeting when their item is up for discussion. Submissions from this form will be sent directly to the City. Please contact Chris Shelley at (435) 673-6712 Ext. 203 with any questions regarding Public meetings. The undersigned, duly appointed City Recorder does hereby certify that the above notice and agenda was posted within the Santa Clara City limits on this 21st day of October 2021 at Santa Clara City Hall, on the City Hall Notice Board, at the Santa Clara Post Office, on the Utah State Public Notice Website, and on the City Website at https://www.sccity.org. The 2021 meeting schedule was also provided to the Spectrum on January 1, 2021.
Chris Shelley – City Recorder