- Download 3
- File Size 5.14 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date July 26, 2021
- Last Updated July 27, 2021
04-28-2021 | City Council Regular Meeting Packet
NOTICE AND AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Wednesday, April 28, 2021
Time: 5:00 p.m.
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City Council will hold a Regular Meeting on the 28th Day of April 2021 which meeting will begin at 5:00 PM. The Meeting will be available to view live steam on the YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_xLBLm30-XLqM1AEmhpcMA. Council Chambers will be available to residents, but we will have limited availability and follow Covid-19 guidelines.
1. Call to Order:
2. Opening Ceremony:
- Pledge of Allegiance: Leina Mathis
- Opening Comments: Leina Mathis
3. Communications and Appearances:
4. Conflicts and Disclosures:
5. Working Agenda:
A. Public Hearing(s) 5:00 p.m.
1. Public Hearing to receive public input regarding the Santa Clara City FY 2021-2022 Tentative Budget.
B. Consent Agenda:
1. Approval of Claims and Minutes
- April 14, 2021 Santa Clara City Regular City Council Meeting Minutes
- Claims through April 28, 2021.
2. Calendar of Events
- May 5, 2021 City Council Work Meeting
- May. 12, 2021 Regular City Council Meeting
- May 26, 2021 Regular City Council Meeting
C. General Business:
1. Consider approval of the Santa Clara City FY 2021-2022 Tentative Budget. Presented by
Brock Jacobsen, City Manager.
2. Consider approval of the amended Building Official Job Description. Presented by Brock
Jacobsen, City Manager.
3. Consider approval of Ordinance 2021-05, an Ordinance amending the Municipal Code to
promote water use efficiency in landscape irrigation. Presented by Brock Jacobsen, City
4. Consider approving a Proclamation setting May 2021 as Building Safety Month in Santa Clara
City. Presented by Corey Bundy, Building Official.
a. Mayor / Council Reports
7. Executive Session
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodation during this meeting should notify the city no later than 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling 435-673-6712. In accordance with State Statute and Council Policy, one or more Council Members may be connected via speakerphone or may by two-thirds vote to go into a closed meeting. Zoom Meeting Participants: Participants on the Zoom call are limited to City Staff, Council Members, and applicants on the Agenda. Email calendar invitations will be sent out in advance of the meeting. Instructions for each meeting will include the meeting link, ID, and password to join. When joining the meeting your screen name must show your Full Name. Each applicant will be accepted into the meeting when their item is up for discussion. Submissions from this form will be sent directly to the City. Please contact Chris Shelley at (435) 673-6712 Ext. 203 with any questions regarding Public meetings. The undersigned, duly appointed City Recorder does hereby certify that the above notice and agenda was posted within the Santa Clara City limits on this 22nd day of April 2021 at Santa Clara City Hall, on the City Hall Notice Board, at the Santa Clara Post Office, on the Utah State Public Notice Website, and on the City Website at https://www.sccity.org. The 2021 meeting schedule was also provided to the Spectrum on January 1, 2021.
Chris Shelley – City Recorder