- Download 17
- File Size 3.06 MB
- File Count 2
- Create Date December 6, 2021
- Last Updated January 14, 2022
NOTICE AND AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Wednesday, December 8, 2021
Time: 5:00 p.m.
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City Council will hold a Regular Meeting on the 8th day of December 2021 in the City Council Chambers of the Town Hall at 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara
Utah. which meeting will begin at 5:00 PM. The Meeting will be available to view live on the YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_xLBLm30-XLqM1AEmhpcMA Council Chambers will be available to residents, but we will have limited availability and follow Covid-19 guidelines.
1. Call to Order
2. Opening Ceremony:
- Pledge of Allegiance: Leina Mathis
- Opening Comments: Leina Mathis
3. Communications and Appearances:
4. Conflicts and Disclosures:
5. Working Agenda:
A. Public Hearing(s) 5:00 p.m.
B. Consent Agenda:
1. Approval of Claims and Minutes
- Nov. 10, 2021 Regular City Council Meeting Minutes
- Nov. 10, 2021 Executive Session Minutes
- Dec. 1, 2021 City Council Work Meeting
- Claims through Dec. 8, 2021
2. Calendar of Events
- Dec. 24, 2021 Offices Closed for Christmas
- Dec. 27, 2021 Offices Closed for Christmas
- Dec. 31, 2021 Offices Closed for New Years
- Jan. 5, 2022 City Council Work Meeting
3. Cancel the Dec. 22, 2021 Regular City Council Meeting
4. Set a Public Hearing for Jan. 12, 2022 at 5:00 pm. to discuss and receive public comment regarding a Single Event Beer Permit for Ryan Miller for the True Grit Epic Race. Presented by Brad Hays, Parks & Trails Director.
5. Set a Public Hearing to discuss and receive public comment regarding a Firearm Restriction Ordinance for Jan. 12, 2022 at 5:05 pm. Presented by Brad Hays, Parks & Trails Director.
C. General Business:
1. Consider approving Resolution 2021-15R appointing UAMPS Representative and Alternate. Presented by Gary Hall, Power Director.
2. Consider approving Resolution 2021-16R appointing Jarett Waite as the Mosquito Abatement Representative. Presented by Mayor Rosenberg.
3. Consider approving Resolution 2021-17R, to appoint a representative (Denny Drake) to serve on theWashington County Special Service District No.1 for the calendar year 2022. Presented by Mayor Rosenberg.
4. Justice Court Update. Presented by Judge Armstrong.
5. Consider approving Ordinance 2021-17 to extend the previously adopted temporary ordinance on landscape irrigation. Presented by Jim McNulty, City Planner/Matt Ence, City Attorney.
6. Discussion and possible approval of an agreement with Dish Wireless for co-locating a cell Tower at Canyon View Park. Presented by Jim McNulty, City Planner/Matt Ence, City Attorney.
7. Consider approval of Termination of Easement by Release for unused sewer easement Affecting property in Desert Village Townhomes. Presented by Matt Ence, City Attorney.
8. Consider Upgrading the Controls & Relays for the old generators. Presented by Gary Hall, Power Director.
A. Mayor / Council Reports:
7. Executive Session:
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodation during this meeting should notify the city no later than 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling 435-673-6712. In accordance with State Statute and Council Policy, one or more Council Members may be connected via speakerphone or may by two-thirds vote to go into a closed meeting. Zoom Meeting Participants: Participants on the Zoom call are limited to City Staff, Council Members, and applicants on the agenda. Email calendar invitations will be sent out in advance of the meeting. Instructions for each meeting will include the meeting link, ID, and password to join. When joining the meeting your screen name must show your Full Name. Each applicant will be accepted into the meeting when their item is up for discussion. Submissions from this form will be sent directly to the city. Please contact Chris Shelley at
(435) 673-6712 Ext. 203 with any questions regarding public meetings. The undersigned, duly appointed City Recorder, does hereby certify that the above notice and agenda was posted within the Santa Clara
City limits on this 2nd day of Dec. 2021 at Santa Clara City Hall, on the City Hall Notice Board, at the Santa Clara Post Office, on the Utah State Public Notice Website, and on the City Website at https://www.sccity.org. The 2020 meeting schedule was also provided to the Spectrum on January 1, 2021.
Chris Shelley – City