NOTICE AND AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Wednesday, September 22, 2021
Time: 5:00 p.m.
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City Council will hold a Regular Meeting on the 22nd Day of September 2021 which meeting will begin at 5:00 PM. The Meeting will be available to view live steam on the YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_xLBLm30-XLqM1AEmhpcMA. Council Chambers will be available to residents, but we will have limited availability and follow Covid-19 guidelines.
1. Call to Order:
2. Opening Ceremony:
– Pledge of Allegiance: Leina Mathis
– Opening Comments: Leina Mathis
3. Communications and Appearances:
4. Conflicts and Disclosures:
5. Working Agenda:
A. Public Hearing(s) 5:00 p.m.
B. Consent Agenda:
1. Approval of Claims and Minutes
– Sept. 8, 2021 Regular City Council Mtg. Minutes
– Claims through Sept. 22, 2021.
2. Calendar of Events
– Oct. 6, 2021, City Council Work Meeting
– Oct. 13, 2021 Regular City Council Meeting
– Oct. 27, 2021 Regular City Council Meeting
C. General Business:
1. Consider approval of a Project Plan in a Planned Development Commercial Zone located approximately 3542 Rachel Drive in front of Harmons Store. The Project Plan consist of the site plan and building elevation drawings. Kristen Voros, Applicant. Presented by Bob Nicholson / Jim McNulty, City Planners.
A. Mayor / Council Reports
7. Executive Session
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodation during this meeting should notify the city no later than 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling 435-673-6712. In accordance with State Statute and Council Policy, one or more Council Members may be connected via speakerphone or may by two-thirds vote to go into a closed meeting. Zoom Meeting Participants: Participants on the Zoom call are limited to City Staff, Council Members, and applicants on the Agenda. Email calendar invitations will be sent out in advance of the meeting. Instructions for each meeting will include the meeting link, ID, and password to join. When joining the meeting your screen name must show your Full Name. Each applicant will be accepted into the meeting when their item is up for discussion. Submissions from this form will be sent directly to the City. Please contact Chris Shelley at (435) 673-6712 Ext. 203 with any questions regarding Public meetings. The undersigned, duly appointed City Recorder does hereby certify that the above notice and agenda was posted within the Santa Clara City limits on this 16th day of September 2021 at Santa Clara City Hall, on the City Hall Notice Board, at the Santa Clara Post Office, on the Utah State Public Notice Website, and on the City Website at https://www.sccity.org. The 2021 meeting schedule was also provided to the Spectrum on January 1, 2021.
Chris Shelley – City Recorder