NOTICE AND AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Wednesday, March 23, 2022
Time: 5:00 p.m.
Public Notice is hereby given that the Santa Clara City Council will hold a Regular Meeting in the City Council Chambers, located at 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara, Utah on Wednesday March 23, 2022 commencing at 5:00 PM. The meeting will be broadcast via You Tube linked on our website at https://sccity.org/meetings.
1. Call to Order:
2. Opening Ceremony:
– Pledge of Allegiance: Leina Mathis
– Opening Comments: Leina Mathis
3. Conflicts and Disclosures:
4. Working Agenda:
A. Public Hearing(s) 5:00 p.m.
B. Consent Agenda:
1. Approval of Claims and Minutes
– Mar. 9, 2022 Regular City Council Mtg. Minutes
– Claims through Mar. 23, 2022
2. Calendar of Events
– April 13, 2022 Regular City Council Meeting
– April 27, 2022 Regular City Council Meeting
3. Consider approval of an Arbor Day Proclamation setting April 30, 2022 as Arbor Day in Santa Clara City.
C. General Business:
1. Ironman Presentation and approval of the updated Ironman Interlocal Agreement. Presented by Kevin Lewis & Cierra Parkinson.
2. Consider amending the final plat for the Giovengo Commercial Subdivision located at approximately 3663 Pioneer Parkway. Melanie Huscroft, Applicant. Presented by Jim McNulty, City Planner.
3. Consider approval of Resolution 2022-03R setting a Policy for Designation of Eligibility Status for Tier 2 Elected Officials. Presented by Chris Shelley, City Recorder.
A. Mayor / Council Reports
6. Executive Session
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodation during this meeting should notify the city no later than 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling 435-673-6712. In accordance with State Statute and Council Policy, one or more Council Members may be connected via speakerphone or may by two-thirds vote to go into a closed meeting. Zoom Meeting Participants: Participants on the Zoom call are limited to City Staff, Council Members, and applicants on the Agenda. E- mail calendar invitations will be sent out in advance of the meeting. Instructions for each meeting will include the meeting link, ID, and password to join. When joining the meeting your screen name must show your Full Name. Each applicant will be accepted into the meeting when their item is up for discussion. Please contact Chris Shelley at (435) 673-6712 Ext. 203 with any questions regarding Public meetings. The undersigned, duly appointed City Recorder does hereby certify that the above notice and agenda was posted within the Santa Clara City limits on this 17th day of March 2022 at Santa Clara City Hall, on the City Hall Notice Board, at the Santa Clara Post Office, on the Utah State Public Notice Website, and on the City Website at https://www.sccity.org. The 2021 meeting schedule was also provided to the Spectrum on January 12, 2022.
Chris Shelley – City Recorder