NOTICE AND AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Wednesday, February 23, 2022
Time: 5:00 p.m.
Public Notice is hereby given that the Santa Clara City Council will hold a Regular Meeting in the City Council Chambers, located at 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara, Utah on Wednesday
February 23, 2022 commencing at 5:00 PM. The meeting will be broadcast via You Tube linked on our website at https://sccity.org/meetings.
1. Call to Order:
2. Opening Ceremony:
– Pledge of Allegiance: Jarett Waite
– Opening Comments: Jarett Waite
3. Conflicts and Disclosures:
4. Working Agenda:
A. Public Hearing(s) 5:00 p.m.
1. Public Hearing to receive public input and discuss amending the Santa Clara City Park and Facility Fees.
B. Consent Agenda:
1. Approval of Claims and Minutes
– Jan. 26, 2022 Executive Session Minutes
– Feb. 9, 2022 Regular City Council Mtg. Minutes
– Feb. 9, 2022 Executive Session Minutes
– Claims through Feb. 23, 2022
2. Calendar of Events
– Mar. 2, 2022, City Council Work Meeting
– Mar. 9, 2022 Regular City Council Meeting
– Mar. 23, 2022 Regular City Council Meeting
C. General Business:
1. Consider approval of Resolution 2022-02R amending the Santa Clara City Park and Facility Fees. Presented by Brad Hays, Parks Director.
2 Consider approval of Ordinance 2022-05 to add Chapter 17.92 Water Efficient Landscaping and Conservation Standards to the Santa Clara City Zoning Ordinance. Presented by Jim McNulty, City Planner.
3. Consider approval of a Final Plat for Desert Village Ph. 3, located north of Harmons & east of the City Fire Station along Rachel Dr. Applicant, Drake Howell. Presented by Jim McNulty, City Planner.
4. Consider amending the Santa Clara City Public Meetings Schedule. Presented by Chris Shelley, City Recorder.
A. Mayor / Council Reports
6. Executive Session
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodation during this meeting should notify the city no later than 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling 435-673-6712. In accordance with State Statute and Council Policy, one or more Council Members may be connected via speakerphone or may by two-thirds vote to go into a closed meeting. Zoom Meeting Participants: Participants on the Zoom call are limited to City Staff, Council Members, and applicants on the Agenda. Email calendar invitations will be sent out in advance of the meeting. Instructions for each meeting will include the meeting link, ID, and password to join. When joining the meeting your screen name must show your Full Name. Each applicant will be accepted into the meeting when their item is up for discussion. Submissions from this form will be sent directly to the City. Please contact Chris Shelley at (435) 673-6712 Ext. 203 with any questions regarding Public meetings. The undersigned, duly appointed City Recorder does hereby certify that the above notice and agenda was posted within the Santa Clara City limits on this 17th day of February 2022 at Santa Clara City Hall, on the City Hall Notice Board, at the Santa Clara Post Office, on the Utah State Public Notice Website, and on the City Website at https://www.sccity.org. The 2021 meeting schedule was also provided to the Spectrum on January 12, 2022
Chris Shelley – City Recorder
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
PUBLIC HEARING TO DISCUSS SANTA CLARA CITY PARK AND FACILITY FEES.
The Santa Clara City Council will hold a Public Hearing at 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday February 23, 2022. in the City Council Chambers of the Town Hall located at 2603 Santa Clara Dr. Santa Clara, UT. 84765.
The purpose of the Public Hearings is to receive public input regarding an amendment to the Santa Clara City Park and Facility Fees.
Citizens of Santa Clara are encouraged to attend the hearing where they will be given the opportunity to express any concerns they may have with the proposed action.
In compliance with the American with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary Communicative aids and services) during this hearing should notify the City Recorder, Chris Shelley at 673-6712 ext.203 at least 24 hours prior to the hearing.
CHRIS SHELLEY, City Recorder