NOTICE AND AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Wednesday, March 9, 2022
Time: 5:00 p.m.
Public Notice is hereby given that the Santa Clara City Council will hold a Regular Meeting in the City Council Chambers, located at 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara, Utah on Wednesday March 9, 2022,
commencing at 5:00 PM. The meeting will be broadcast via You Tube linked on our website at https://sccity.org/meetings.
1. Call to Order
2. Opening Ceremony:
– Pledge of Allegiance: Ben Shakespeare
– Opening Comments: Ben Shakespeare
3. Conflicts and Disclosures
4. Working Agenda:
A. Public Hearing(s) 5:00 p.m.
B. Consent Agenda:
1. Approval of Claims and Minutes
– Feb. 23, 2022 Regular City Council Meeting Minutes
– Mar. 2, 2022 City Council Work Meeting Minutes
– Claims through Mar. 9, 2022
2. Calendar of Events
– Mar. 23, 2022 Regular City Council Meeting
– April 13, 2022 Regular City Council Meeting
– April 27, 2022 Regular City Council Meeting
3. Cancel the April 6, 2022 City Council Work Meeting
C. General Business:
1. Consider approval of a proposed Code Amendment to the Santa Clara City Zoning Ordinance by amending Chapter 17.12, Planning Commission and approve Ordinance 2022-06. Santa Clara City, Applicant. Presented by Jim McNulty, City Planner.
2. Appoint Logan Blake to the Planning Commission. Presented by Mayor Rosenberg.
3. Inn at Santa Clara – appeal of conditions of Land Use approvals and related requirements – appellant Richard Kohler. Presented by Matt Ence, City Attorney.
A. Mayor / Council Reports:
6. Executive Session:
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodation during this meeting should notify the city no later than 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling 435-673-6712. In accordance with State Statute and Council Policy, one or more Council Members may be connected via speakerphone or may by two-thirds vote to go into a closed meeting. Zoom Meeting Participants: Participants on the Zoom call are limited to City Staff, Council Members, and applicants on the agenda. Email calendar invitations will be sent out in advance of the meeting. Instructions for each meeting will include the meeting link, ID, and password to join. When joining the meeting your screen name must show your Full Name. Each applicant will be accepted into the meeting when their item is up for discussion. Please contact Chris Shelley at (435) 673-6712 Ext. 203 with any questions regarding public meetings. The undersigned, duly appointed City Recorder, does hereby certify that the above notice and agenda was posted within the Santa Clara City limits on this 7th day of March. 2022 at Santa Clara City Hall, on the City Hall Notice Board, at the Santa Clara Post Office, on the Utah State Public Notice Website, and on the City Website at https://www.sccity.org. The 2022 meeting schedule was also provided to the Spectrum on January 6, 2022.
Chris Shelley – City Recorder