SANTA CLARA CITY
2019 GENERAL ELECTION
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given that Santa Clara City will hold a Municipal Election on November 5, 2019 for the following offices:
3 City Council Positions
Gary S. Allred
Ryan Graff Anderson
Dennis (Denny) Drake
The constitutional and statutory qualifications to vote in this election are:
- Be a United States citizen.
- Be a resident of Utah for at least 30 days immediately before the election.
- Be at least 18 years of age on the day of the election.
- Be a resident of the voting district in the municipality in which you desire to vote.
- If a person is involuntarily confined or incarcerated in a jail or prison, or other such facility, the voting precinct in which the person must be registered is the voting precinct in which the person resided before confinement or incarceration.
- A person who has been convicted of a felony who’s right to vote has not been restored as provided by law may not register to vote while incarcerated.
SANTA CLARA CITY USES THE VOTE BY MAIL METHOD as the primary means of casting ballots for all elections. The Drop Box for Santa Clara City is located at the Santa Clara Library and ballots may be dropped off there.
Things to remember:
- Any Ballots not mailed by the week prior to election day should be dropped off at the Drop Box Location or will not be counted until after election day.
- Remember to sign your Envelope, or it will not be counted. You will get a letter from the County informing you. Signatures must be verified.
- ONLY Vote for 3 Candidates, if you vote for more, your ballot is disqualified.
The Santa Clara Polling Location is:
DISTRICTS 1, 2, 3, & 4 are at the Santa Clara City Office located at 2603 Santa Clara Drive.
The polls will be open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
ALL VOTERS WILL BE REQUIRED TO SHOW VALID VOTER IDENTIFICATION
For further information, please contact the City Recorder at 673-6712 ext. 203.
Chris Shelley, City Recorder