Legal Notice for 2017 General Election
Please publish this Notice in the Legal Notice Section of The Spectrum on Sunday, November 5, 2017 and provide proof of publication.
SANTA CLARA CITY
2017 GENERAL ELECTION
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given that Santa Clara City will hold a Municipal Election on November 7, 2017 for the following offices:
1 Mayoral Position
2 City Council Positions
Kenneth L. Sizemore
Christopher S. Barela
Wendell R. Gubler
The constitutional and statutory qualifications to vote in this election are:
- Be a United States citizen.
- Be a resident of Utah for at least 30 days immediately before the election.
- Be at least 18 years of age on the day of the election.
- Be a resident of the voting district in the municipality in which you desire to vote.
- If a person is involuntarily confined or incarcerated in a jail or prison, or other such facility, the voting precinct in which the person must be registered is the voting precinct in which the person resided before confinement or incarceration.
- A person who has been convicted of a felony who’s right to vote has not been restored as provided by law may not register to vote while incarcerated.
Santa Clara Polling Locations are:
DISTRICTS 1, 2, 3, & 4 are at the Santa Clara City Office located at 2603 Santa Clara Drive.
The polls will be open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
ALL VOTERS WILL BE REQUIRED TO SHOW VALID VOTER IDENTIFICATION
For further information, please contact the City Recorder at 673-6712 ext. 203.
Dated this 31st day of October 2017
Chris Shelley, City Recorder