Past Events › TRC Meeting
1. Approval of March 16, 2017 minutes.
2. Home Occupation, home office, Doug & Barb Campbell, 3863 Rachel Drive.
3. Discussion of Preliminary Plat for Bella Sol 15, Ben Willits, Representing.
4. Discussion of a concept plan for a new subdivision east of Paradise Village at Zion – Mark Weston, Applicant.
5. Misc. Items
Agenda Approval of March 23, 2017 minutes. Discussion of possible lot split 2791 Vineyard Drive. Charlotte Goyen, Representing. Discussion of Final Plat, Pioneer Crossing, Phase 5. Jason Smith of Rosenberg & Associates, Representing. Discussion of a zone change at Sycamore Townhomes, Kyle Hafen, Representing. Discussion of site plans for Harmon’s retail shop. Lee Cox, Representing. ItemsFind out more »
1. Approval of March 30, 2017 minutes.
2. Home Occupation, flooring installation, - 1981 Dove Circle, Devin Shaw, Representing.
3. Discussion of possible uses and improvements for parcel SC-150, approximately 3202 Santa Clara Drive. Brian Bates, Representing.
4. Discussion of Special Events Permit, 5k Fun Run Fundraiser, Ted Hugunin, Michelle Pack, Representing.
5. Discussion of Final Plats for Blackhawk Drive, Phase 3 and 4. Dennis Garr, Applicant, Allen Hall, Rosenberg & Associates, Representing,
6. Discussion for Harmon’s pads.
7. Misc. Items
Agenda Approval of April 27, 2017 minutes. Redesign Proposal of a portion of the old Santa Clara City Hall building currently occupied by Clover Patch Quilt Shop – Jill Muhlestein Home Occupation Application for Cool Haven Pool Service – Jacob Erickson Misc. Items - Proposed Restaurant / bed and breakfast across from City Hall – Robert FullerFind out more »