Past Events › TRC Meeting
Agenda Approval of April 27, 2017 minutes. Redesign Proposal of a portion of the old Santa Clara City Hall building currently occupied by Clover Patch Quilt Shop – Jill Muhlestein Home Occupation Application for Cool Haven Pool Service – Jacob Erickson Misc. Items - Proposed Restaurant / bed and breakfast across from City Hall – Robert FullerFind out more »
Agenda AMENDED Approval of May 18, 2017 minutes. Home Occupation for Randall Electric LLC – Ben Randall Proposed Driveway Exit to Santa Clara Drive for Frei’s Fruit Market – Bryce Frei Home Occupation for Vacation Property Management – Pam and Ty Isham Preliminary Plat for Santa Clara Valley Homes Misc. ItemsFind out more »
1. Approval of May 25, 2017 minutes.
2. Home Occupation for Waves Salon and Water Store – Katharine Barton
3. Home Occupation for Architecture – Jeremy Call
4. Home Occupation / Business License for Dirt Road Uber UTV Tours – Douglas Snell
5. Petition to Abandon Lot Line – Marlene Hafen
6. Business License for Vamp Body Art & Supplies – Melini and Adam Roettger
7. Pioneer Crossing Common Area – Don Poulsen
8. Amended Final Plat for Paradise Village at Zion Phase 6
9. Misc. Items
1. Approval of June 15, 2017 minutes.
2. Business License Application for Maya’s Luxury Nail Salon 2313 Santa Clara Dr. Badral Nansalmaa, Applicant
3. Business License Application for Cornerstone Families, LLC 3641 Vista View Cir. Mark Sanders, Applicant
4. Discussion for a zone change at Sycamore Resort, Kyle Hafen, Representing.