NOTICE OF AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY PLANNING COMMISSION
Tuesday, September 12, 2017
2603 Santa Clara Drive
Time: 6:00 PM
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City will hold a Planning Commission meeting on the 12th day of September at the Santa Clara Town Hall located at 2603 Santa Clara Drive, which meeting will begin at 6:00 PM. The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Call to Order
- Opening Ceremony
– Pledge of Allegiance: Michael Day
Opening Comments: (Invocation): Michael Day
- Communications and Appearances
A. General Citizen Communication
- Working Agenda
A. Public Hearing(s):
1. Consider a request for a Zone Change on 82.7 acres generally located at the South end of Gates Lane on the South side of Clary Hills Drive, and extending upslope and to the south. Split Rock Holdings, Applicant.
B. General Business:
1. Recommendation to City Council for Zone Change on 82.7 acres generally located at the south end of Gates Lane on the south side of Clary Hills Drive, and extending upslope and to the south. Split Rock Holdings, Applicant.
2. Petition to abandon a lot line and vacate associated easement and create a new lot line and associated easement between lot 138 & 139 The Hills of Santa Clara – A. Ronald & Jane Lerner, Applicant.
- Discussion Items
- Approval of Minutes
– Request Approval of August 8, 2017 Regular Meeting minutes.
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations during this meeting should notify the City at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling (435) 673-6712.
Posted this 7th day of September, 2017.
Corey Bundy-Community Development Director