NOTICE OF AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY PLANNING COMMISSION
Tuesday, May 9. 2017
2603 Santa Clara Drive
Time: 6:00 PM
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City will hold a Planning Commission meeting on the 9th day of May at the Santa Clara Town Hall located at 2603 Santa Clara Drive, which meeting will begin at 6:00 PM. The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Call to Order
- Opening Ceremony
– Pledge of Allegiance: Michael Day
– Opening Comments: (Invocation): Michael Day
- Communications and Appearances
A. General Citizen Communication
- Working Agenda
A. Public Hearing(s):
1. Public Hearing to receive input for a Conditional Use Permit (CUP) for construction of a cellular tower located at approximately .25 miles south of the intersection of Malaga Avenue and Lava Flow Drive on parcel numbers SC-6-2-2-3130, Sc-226-A, SC-226-B, and SC-219-A. Verizon Wireless; Jared White, Applicant.
B. General Business:
1. Planning Commission Approval for Sales Trailer at Sycamore Subdivision Lot #16 as per section 17.24.100 (Temporary Buildings)
2. Recommendation to City Council of Final Plat for Blackhawk Townhomes, Phase 3 and Phase 4. Garr & Lyle, Applicant, Allen Hall of Rosenberg & Associates, Representing.
3. Recommendation to City Council of a Conditional Use Permit (CUP) for construction of cellular tower located at approximately .25 miles south of the intersection of Malaga Avenue and Lava Flow Drive on parcel numbers SC-6-2-2-3130, SC-226-A, SC-226-B, and SC-219-A. Verizon Wireless; Jared White, Applicant
- Discussion Items
A. Historical District Boundary Adjustment
B. Consider proposed changes to Chapter 17.74 Historic District/Mixed Use Zone
C. Schedule a date for a public form for the South Hills General Plan Update
- Approval of Minutes
– Request Approval of April 11, 2017 Regular Meeting minutes.
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations during this meeting should notify the City at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling (435) 673-6712.
Posted this 4th day of May, 2017.
Corey Bundy – Community Development Director