NOTICE OF AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY PLANNING COMMISSION
Tuesday, April 11. 2017
2603 Santa Clara Drive
Time: 6:00 PM
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City will hold a Planning Commission meeting on the 11th day of April at the Santa Clara Town Hall located at 2603 Santa Clara Drive, which meeting will begin at 6:00 PM. The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Call to Order
- Opening Ceremony
– Pledge of Allegiance: Marv Wilson
– Opening Comments: (Invocation): Marv Wilson
- Communications and Appearances
A. General Citizen Communication
- Working Agenda
A. Public Hearing(s):
1. Continuation of a Public Hearing to receive input for an ordinance amendment to Section 17.32.030; Off Street Parking Requirements to increase the setback from the garage or carport to the private street or access from 18’ to 20’.
2. Hearing to receive public input for request of zone change from R-1-10/RA-Mixed Lot Size to Planned Development Residential (PDR) on 9.89 acres, and to consider approval of a Conditional Use Permit (CUP) for short-term residential rentals of Sycamore Townhomes, located at Gates Lane and Clary Hills Drive. Split Rock Holdings & Kyle Hafen, Applicant.
B. General Business:
1. Recommendation to City Council an ordinance amendment to Section 17.32.030; Off Street Parking Requirements to increase the setback from the garage or carport to the private street or across from 18’ to 20’.
2. Recommendation to City Council for request of a zone change from R-1-10/RA- Mixed Lot Size to Planned Development Residential on 9.89 acres, and consideration of a Conditional Use Permit request for short-term rentals of Sycamore Townhomes located at Gates Lane and Clary Hills Drive. Split Rock Holdings and Kyle Hafen, Applicant.
3. Site plan approval for retail space pads A and B at Harmon’s location, 3520 W. Pioneer Parkway. Lee Cox of AWA, Representing.
4. Recommendation to City Council of lot split and Final Plat at Gubler Drive and Truman Drive, .65 acre parcel. Wendell Gubler, Applicant and Representing.
5. Recommendation to City Council of Preliminary Plat for Villas at Snow Canyon, located at Rachel Drive and North Town Road. Ben Willits, Applicant; Austin Chappell of Horrocks Engineering, Representing.
6. Recommendation to City Council of Final Plat for Pioneer Crossing, Phase 5. SCTH Equity, LLC, Applicant. Jason Smith of Rosenberg & Associates, Representing.
- Discussion Items
– Review of Envision Utah Academy training- James Call
- Approval of Minutes
– Request Approval of February 21, 2017 and March 21, 2017 Regular Meeting minutes.
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations during this meeting should notify the City at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling (435) 673-6712.
Posted this 6th day of April, 2017.
Corey Bundy-Community Development Director