SANTA CLARA HERITAGE COMMISSION
Tuesday, April 18, 2017
Time: 4:00 p.m.
Notice is hereby given that the Santa Clara Heritage Commission will hold a meeting on the 18th day of April, in the Santa Clara Town Hall Conference Room at 2603 Santa Clara Drive, which meeting will begin at 4:00 p.m.
- Call to Order:
- Approval of Minutes for March 28, 2017.
- Consider approval for a proposed manufactured home for parcel SC-150 approximately 3202 Santa Clara Drive. Applicant Brian Bates.
- Consider approval for a proposed remodel at 2828 Santa Clara Drive. Applicant Brad Esplin.
- Request to approve the boundaries for the Historic District Overlay Zone. Presented by Bob Nicholson.
- Discussion and or approval on the draft amendment, Chapter 17.74 Historic District/ Mixed Use Zone. Presented by Bob Nicholson.
- Address commission member’s terms.
NOTE: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations during this meeting should notify the City at 435-673-6712 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting.
Posted this 13th day of April, 2017.