NOTICE AND AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Wednesday January 25, 2017
Time: 5:00 p.m.
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City Council will hold a Regular Meeting on the 25th Day of January, 2017, in the City Hall located at 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara, Utah, which meeting will begin at 5:00 p.m. The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Call to Order:
2. Opening Ceremony:
– Pledge of Allegiance: Jarett Waite
– Opening Comments: Jarett Waite
3. Communications and Appearances:
4. Working Agenda:
A. Public Hearing(s) 5:00 p.m.
1. Public Hearing to receive public input to consider a water rate increase.
B. General Business
1. Consideration and approval of proposed Water Rate Increase and approve Resolution 2017-01. Presented by Brock Jacobsen, Assistant City Manager.
Attachments: Staff Report
2. Dixie Days of 47’. Presented by Justin Osmond
3. Consideration and approval of offer to purchase vacant property owned by Gilbraying, LLC, for the landslide mitigation project. Presented by Matt Ence, City Attorney.
4. Consideration and approval of offer to purchase property on Chapel Street from Monarch Investments, LLC (Stucki family). Presented by Matt Ence, City Attorney.
5. Request Amendment to the Santa Clara City, Utah Parks & Trails Impact Fee Facilities Plan and Impact Fee Analysis dated August 2013. Presented by Brad Hays, Parks & Trials Director.
Attachments: Staff Report; Outline of Proposed Amendment; Second Amendment to the August 2013 Update
6. Approve Social Media Policy. Presented by Brock Jacobsen, Assistant City Manager.
Attachments: Staff Report
a. Mayor / Council Reports
6. Executive Session
7. Approval of Claims and Minutes
– Jan. 11, 2017 City Council Meeting Minutes
– Claims through January 25, 2017
8. Calendar of Events
– February 1, 2017 City Council Work Meeting
– February 8, 2017 City Council Meeting
– February 20, 2017 Presidents Day (Offices Closed)
– February 22, 2017 City Council Meeting
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodation during this meeting should notify the city no later than 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling 435-673-6712. In accordance with State Statute and Council Policy, one or more Council Members may be connected via speakerphone or may by two-thirds vote to go into a closed meeting.
The undersigned, duly appointed City Recorder, does hereby certify that the above notice and agenda was posted within the Santa Clara City limits on this 19th day of January, 2017 at Santa Clara City Hall, on the City Hall Notice Board, at the Santa Clara Post Office, on the Utah State Public Notice Website, and on the City Website at http://www.sccity.org. The 2015 meeting schedule was also provided to the Spectrum on January 15, 2016.
Chris Shelley – City Recorder