NOTICE AND AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Wednesday October 25, 2017
Time: 5:00 p.m.
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City Council will hold a Regular Meeting on the 25th Day of October 2017, in the City Hall located at 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara, Utah, which meeting will begin at 5:00 p.m. The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Call to Order:
2. Opening Ceremony:
– Pledge of Allegiance: Herb Basso
– Opening Comments: Herb Basso
3. Communications and Appearances:
4. Working Agenda:
A. Public Hearing(s) 5:00 p.m.
B. General Business
1. Discussion regarding private property on Country Lane. Presented by Scott Awerkamp.
2. Discussion on Kayenta Directional Sign. Presented by Terry Marten.
3. Request Approval of a final plat for Arcadia Vacation Resort, Phase 1 located on the west side of Rachel Drive, and north side of North Town Road. Presented by Bob Nicholson, City Planner.
Attachments: Staff Report
4. Consider Amending the Final Plat for Bella Sol regarding the block wall. (representative Ben Willits). Presented by Bob Nicholson, City Planner.
5. Consider Approval of Bowen Collins Bridge Engineering Contract for South Hills Bridge. Presented by Jack Taylor, Public Works Director.
a. Mayor / Council Reports
6. Approval of Claims and Minutes
– Oct. 11, 2017 City Council Meeting Minutes
– Oct. 11, 2017 Executive Session
– Claims through Oct. 25, 2017
7. Calendar of Events
– Nov. 1, 2017 City Council Work Meeting
– Nov. 7, 2017 Election Day
– Nov. 8, 2017 City Council Regular Meeting
8. Executive Session
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodation during this meeting should notify the city no later than 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling 435-673-6712. In accordance with State Statute and Council Policy, one or more Council Members may be connected via speakerphone or may by two-thirds vote to go into a closed meeting.
The undersigned, duly appointed City Recorder, does hereby certify that the above notice and agenda was posted within the Santa Clara City limits on this 19th day of October 2017 at Santa Clara City Hall, on the City Hall Notice Board, at the Santa Clara Post Office, on the Utah State Public Notice Website, and on the City Website at http://www.sccity.org. The 2017 meeting schedule was also provided to the Spectrum on January 5, 2017.
Chris Shelley – City Recorder