NOTICE AND AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Wednesday September 27, 2017
Time: 5:00 p.m.
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City Council will hold a Regular Meeting on the 27th Day of September, 2017, in the City Hall located at 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara, Utah, which meeting will begin at 5:00 p.m. The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Call to Order:
- Opening Ceremony:
– Pledge of Allegiance: Tode Hafen
– Opening Comments: Tode Hafen
- Communications and Appearances:
- Working Agenda:
A. Public Hearing(s) 5:00 p.m.
B. General Business
1. Introduce the New Parks Employees, Sherrelle Pontarelli and Dayne Call. Presented by Brad Hays, Parks & Trials Director.
2. Request approval to award Sunroc Corporation the bid for the Gubler Park West Parking Lot Grading and Curb in the amount of $132,286. Presented by Brad Hays, Parks & Trails Director.
Attachments: Staff Report; Bid Award
3. Consider Approval of Golf Utility Vehicle Purchase in the amount of $8,900 for the Parks and Recreation Department and approve Resolution 2017-08R. Presented by Brad Hays, Park & Trails Director.
Attachments: Staff Report; Purchase Info; Resolution 2017-08R
4. Consider approval of the First Amended Washington County Mutual Aid Agreement. Presented by Mayor Rosenberg.
Attachments: First Amended Mutual Aid Agreement
5. Consider purchase of New Sewer truck and approve the Revised Interlocal Agreement between the City of Santa Clara and Ivins City to share cost of Sewer Cleaning Trucks. Presented by Jack Taylor, Public Works Director.
Attachments: Interlocal Agreement; Revised Interlocal Agreement
6. Consider Approval of Purchase Agreement for Sewer Truck in the amount of $400,000.00 and approve Resolution 2017-07R. Presented by Jack Taylor, Public Works Director.
Attachments: Loan Amortization; Quote; Trade-in Agreement; Resolution 2017-07R
7. Consider approval of Harmon’s Liquor License. Presented by Matt Ence, City Attorney.
Attachments: Liquor License Application
8. Consider a General Plan Update for the South Hills Area and approve Ordinance 2017-23. Presented by Bob Nicholson, City Planner.
Attachments: Staff Report
9. Set Special Meeting for October 4, 2017 at 5:00 P.M.
– Mayor / Council Reports
- Approval of Claims and Minutes
– August 23, 2017 City Council Meeting Minutes
– August 23, 2017 Executive Session
– September 6, 2017 Work Meeting Minutes
– Claims through September 27, 2017
- Calendar of Events
– October 4, 2017 City Council Work Meeting
– October 11, 2017 City Council Regular Meeting
- Executive Session
– Strategy session to discuss the purchase, exchange, or lease of real property.
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodation during this meeting should notify the city no later than 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling 435-673-6712. In accordance with State Statute and Council Policy, one or more Council Members may be connected via speakerphone or may by two-thirds vote to go into a closed meeting.
The undersigned, duly appointe d City Recorder, does hereby certify that the above notice and agenda was posted within the Santa Clara City limits on this 21st day of September 2017 at Santa Clara City Hall, on the City Hall Notice Board, at the Santa Clara Post Office, on the Utah State Public Notice Website, and on the City Website at http://www.sccity.org. The 2017 meeting schedule was also provided to the Spectrum on January 5, 2017.
Chris Shelley – City Recorder