NOTICE AND AGENDA
SANTA CLARA CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Wednesday July 26, 2017
Time: 5:00 p.m.
NOTICE is hereby given that the Santa Clara City Council will hold a Special Meeting on the 26th Day of July, 2017, in the City Hall located at 2603 Santa Clara Drive, Santa Clara, Utah, which meeting will begin at 5:00 p.m. The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Call to Order:
2. Opening Ceremony:
– Pledge of Allegiance: Herb Basso
– Opening Comments: Herb Basso
3. Communications and Appearances:
4. Working Agenda:
A. Public Hearing(s) 5:00 p.m.
B. General Business
1. Recognize Dresden Empey. Presented by Mayor Rosenberg.
2. Introduce Selena Nez – New Employee with Bldg. Department. Presented by Corey Bundy, Building Official.
3. Appeal Hearing of Planning Commission’s approval of Conditional Use Permit for Verizon Cell Tower. Presented by Matt Ence, City Attorney.
Attachments: All attachments pertaining to Verizon Wireless
a. Mayor / Council Reports
6. Approval of Claims and Minutes
– July 12, 2017 City Council Meeting Minutes
– Claims through July 26, 2017
7. Calendar of Events
– August 2, 2017 City Council Work Meeting
– August 9, 2017 City Council Regular Meeting
– August 13-16, 2017 UAMPS
8. Executive Session
Note: In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodation during this meeting should notify the city no later than 24 hours in advance of the meeting by calling 435-673-6712. In accordance with State Statute and Council Policy, one or more Council Members may be connected via speakerphone or may by two-thirds vote to go into a closed meeting.
The undersigned, duly appointed City Recorder, does hereby certify that the above notice and agenda was posted within the Santa Clara City limits on this 19th day of July 2017 at Santa Clara City Hall, on the City Hall Notice Board, at the Santa Clara Post Office, on the Utah State Public Notice Website, and on the City Website at http://www.sccity.org. The 2017 meeting schedule was also provided to the Spectrum on January 5, 2017.
Chris Shelley – City Recorder