All events for City Council Meeting
Events List Navigation
1. Request to amend the Storm Water Impact Fee Study. Presented by Jack Taylor, Public Works
2. Introduce Pageant Royalty (Princess, Elleiana Hibibian; 1st attendant, Morgan Radley; 2nd attendant, Lexie Edwards; 3rd attendant, Alyssa Fergason & Pageant Advisor, Monica Bracken.
3. Introduce New Police Sargent and Officer of the Year Nick Tobler. Presented by Chief Flowers.
4. Consider reducing the speed limit on Pioneer Parkway. Presented by Chief Flowers.
5. Request to Approve New Sewer Agreement with Ivins City. Presented by Jack Taylor, Public Works Director.
6. Request approval of Ordinance 2017-08 to amend the Parks & Trails Regulations in Chapter 12.20 of the Santa Clara City Code Book. Presented by Brad Hays, Parks & Trails Director.
7. Request approval of Bella Sol Ph. 6 Final Plat for a 17 lot Subdivision located on the east side of Rachel Drive and North of North Town Road. Presented by Corey Bundy, Building & Zoning Official.
8. Request approval for Black Hawk Townhomes, Ph. 2 located on Tuscany Dr. and just west of Gubler Park. Presented by Corey Bundy, Building & Zoning Official.
9. Consider approval of a Zone Change Request from R-1-10 to Historic/Mixed Use Zone on 0.45 acres located at 2720 Santa Clara Drive and approve Ordinance 2017-06. (Applicant Sam Edwards). Presented by Corey Bundy, Building & Zoning Official.
10. Request to approve the site plan for Harmons retail space pads A & B. Presented by Bob Nicholson, City Planner.
11. Consider a proposed Zoning Code Amendment to Section 17.66.040 “General Requirements”, Dealing with the front setback in the Commercial Zone to allow the PC discretion to reduce the Front setback to encourage a more walkable commercial environment and approve Ordinance 2017-05. Presented by Bob Nicholson, City Planner.
12. Consider a proposed code amendment dealing with the front setback to a garage to require a Minimum 20’ driveway length from the public sidewalk to the garage to provide for sidewalks unobstructed by vehicles parked in the driveway and approve Ordinance 2017-07. Presented by Bob Nicholson, City Planner.